Please read important note on the right carefully before submitting.
Important Note !
All payment details will be sent to you through email/sms/whatsapp after we have reviewed your application. Payment must be made within 30 days from the date of registration. Thank you.
Entrance Fees - RM 150
Life Membership- RM 500
- Ordinary membership is open to all Malaysian citizens, Permanent Residents and foreigners. who are above 21 years of age and who are willingly and conscientiously declare in their application form that they shall use their best efforts to promote and accomplish the aims and objectives of the Society.
- President must always be a registered Medical Practitioner of Malaysia.
- The Executive Committee members must be of Malaysian Citizens and if deemed necessary a Permanent resident who is expert in ECP therapy may be appointed as a committee member if decided by the Executive Council and if approved by the ROS.
- Life Membership is open to all Ordinary Members who pay a one-time subscription that is RM500.
Aims and Objectives: The objective of this society is to promote usage, awareness and share knowledge on ECP ( External Counter Pulsation) therapeutic treatment for the Health benefit of its members and public. ECP therapy is a safe , non expensive , non invasive and effective alterantive approach to treating Coronary Heart disease., stroke and most other circulatory disorders. ECPT is USFDA approved and Malaysian Ministry of health has classified as the medical equipment for :
1.Acute Myocardial Infarct . 2, Angina Pectoris stable and Angina Pectoris Unstable. 3. cardiogenic shock. 4. Congestive heart failure.
Members are :
1.To organize and promote awareness of ECPT to the nearest kin and friends
2. To organize and support to open many ECP centers in Malaysia.
3. To approach to the Ministry of health to get recognition and get guidelines for training to the qualified Medical Practitioners , Nurses and Medical Assistants.
4. To hold talks and seminars on ECPT